ALL ACCESS EMEMBERSHIP
FEATURES & BENEFITS
If you are seeking more for your money and searching for a way to save money, you will want to consider this exclusive membership program. This program will give you an unlimited access from any computer to a full library of forms, Policies & Procedures, video training, audio podcasts as well as specially announced programs with discounted pricing as compared to non-members. For those of you that have purchased the ALL VIDEO emembership in the past, the All Access emembership will take it's place with more benefits for the same price that we charged for the video-only component.
Who should purchase this membership?
- Any ambulatory surgery center (ASC) that has limited resources for training and/or lack of time for researching all the latest and ongoing changes and updates to State and Federal regulatory agencies or accrediting bodies. Let Excellentia Advisory Group keep you informed.
- Any ASC that has had a State, Federal or accrediting body survey that did not go well, you would be well-advised to become a member of Excellentia Advisory Group for ongoing training to keep you in survey readiness.
- Any ASC that is privately owned and seeking a partner that provides resources and management. Excellentia can be your advisory partner on a weekly basis. Joining this ememberships allows you single entity to be take advantage of a large network of privately-held ambulatory surgery centers.
- Those ASC's that need help in developing monthly in-service training schedules.
- Those ASC's that need help in developing ongoing QAPI programs.
- Those ASC's that need infection prevention training that is more targeted at assisting with the operational management of your ASC rather than trying to make you a microbiologist/epidemiologist.
- Those ASC's that do not belong to a group purchasing organization or not satisfied with the group that they are in as well as ASC's needing to have some assistance with their supply chain management.
- You just need an expert to call at a moments notice without paying exhorborant consulting fees. The emembership gives you that opportunity.
Your low monthly membership fee gives you a username and password that allows you unlimited access and viewing pleasure of all video and material content. You are able to download, print and save forms and policies to your computer and edit to meet your own specific facility needs. Here is what we offer.
- WEBINARS - AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT IN NEW EXCELLENTIA ADVISORY GROUP WEBINARS FOR NO ADDITIONAL COSTS.
- You will receive an email from Excellentia offering up the choice of dates and times for each webinar. All you have to do is make your selection and you will be enrolled for no additional charge. If you cannot make the live dates, now worries. Each webinar will be recorded and made available to you through iLinc within 24 hours. A video will also be produced and uploaded into the emembership online video library which you and your center will have unlimited viewing access as long as you remain a emember. (this may take up to 2-3 weeks after the live date)
- Periodic special speaker webinars (a) ASC or physician practice manager, (b) industry specific vendors, or (c) CICs.
- 1 featured webinar / month
- VIDEO LIBRARY TRAINING
- Accreditation training and compliance (AAAASF, AAAHC, The Joint Commission)
- CMS regulatory compliance and survey readiness
- Infection Prevention Training in a wide variety of topics
- Pharmacy, Medication Management and USP797
- Periodic special speaker webinars (a) ASC or physician practice managers, (b) industry specific vendors, or (c) CICs.
- TUESDAY MORNING COFFEE WITH CATHY
Tuesday Morning Coffee with Cathy group discussions via web-conference. This is a weekly (or most weeks) telephone/web-conference on Tuesday morning at 10:00AM Central Time for the membership group discussion, idea sharing and problem-solving. All members are encouraged to attend for opportunity to have ongoing networking with other ASCs from around the country. Each session will be recorded and made available on podcast download.
- POLICIES AND PROCEDURES LIBRARY
- Comprehensive library of surgery center policies and procedure that are downloadable and can be edited.
- FORMS LIBRARY
- VENDOR LISTS - ASC INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC FOR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- 10% DISCOUNT ON CUSTOMIZED POLICY & PROCEDURE MANUALS
- 20% DISCOUNT ON EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT SEARCH & RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- GOVERNING AGENCIES, STATE, FEDERAL AND ASSOCIATIONS FOR THE ASC AND PHYSICIAN PRACTICE MANAGEMENT INDUSTRIES
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- Meetings and conferences affecting the ASC industry.
- ADDITIONAL $100 DISCOUNT ON FUTURE INFECTION PREVENTION STRATEGIES SEMINARS (2-DAY CONFERENCE ONLY)
- An additional $100 discount will be applied to our best conference pricing. (ie: Early Bird or Multiple Attendee pricing)
- 20% DISCOUNT ON DVD PURCHASES
- Discounts will be applied to your CART on the Excellentia Advisory Group website at the time of purchase.
- $200 DISCOUNT OFF OF OUR DAILY RATE FOR ON-SITE VISITS. (REGULAR DAILY PROJECT RATE IS $1200.00 PER DAY)
- Discounts will be applied to your invoice at the time of booking our on-site.
Membership Price: $139.00 per month; automatic charge to your credit card each month at the same date of purchase. Annual Membership.
Still not ready? Perhaps there are just too many benefits in this All Acess emembership and you just really need a good Infection Prevention video training library for month-to-month training of your staff. We have one other membership options for you to consider:
INFECTION PREVENTION VIDEO TRAINING MEMBERSHIP ONLY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* You will have unlimited view-upon-demand access to all Excellentia infection prevention videos. There are over 60 infection prevention training videos and more will be added each year to expand the library. CLICK TO VIEW LIST.
* You and your staff will earn Contact Hours for each respective video that is completed.
Membership Price: $79.00 per month; automatic charge to your credit card each month at the same date of purchase. You get all these benefits for the same price as if you were purchasing just one of one-hour webinars at non-membership prices.
Your net cost per presentation including Contact Hours of continuing education and Certificates of Participation is below $30.00 per presentation and will become cheaper as new presentations are continually being added.