All Access emembership
Features & Benefits
If you are seeking more for your money and searching for a way to save money, you will want to consider this exclusive membership program. This program will give you an unlimited access from any computer to a full library of forms, Policies & Procedures, video training, audio podcasts as well as specially announced programs with discounted pricing as compared to non-members. For those of you that have purchased the ALL VIDEO emembership in the past, the All Access emembership will take it's place with more benefits for the same price that we charged for the video-only component.
Who should purchase this membership?
- Any ambulatory surgery center (ASC) that has limited resources for training and/or lack of time for researching all the latest and ongoing changes and updates to State and Federal regulatory agencies or accrediting bodies. Let Excellentia Advisory Group keep you informed.
- Any ASC that has had a State, Federal or accrediting body survey that did not go well, you would be well-advised to become a member of Excellentia Advisory Group for ongoing training to keep you in survey readiness.
- Any ASC that is privately owned and seeking a partner that provides resources and management. Excellentia can be your advisory partner on a weekly basis. Joining this ememberships allows you single entity to be take advantage of a large network of privately-held ambulatory surgery centers.
- Those ASC's that need help in developing monthly in-service training schedules.
- Those ASC's that need help in developing ongoing QAPI programs.
- Those ASC's that need infection prevention training that is more targeted at assisting with the operational management of your ASC rather than trying to make you a microbiologist/epidemiologist.
- Those ASC's that do not belong to a group purchasing organization or not satisfied with the group that they are in as well as ASC's needing to have some assistance with their supply chain management.
- You just need an expert to call at a moments notice without paying exhorborant consulting fees. The emembership gives you that opportunity.
Your low monthly membership fee gives you a username and password that allows you unlimited access and viewing pleasure of all video and material content. You are able to download, print and save forms and policies to your computer and edit to meet your own specific facility needs. Here is what we offer.
- Webinars - Automatic enrollment in new Excellentia Advisory Group webinars for no additional costs.
- You will receive an email from Excellentia offering up the choice of dates and times for each webinar. All you have to do is make your selection and you will be enrolled for no additional charge. If you cannot make the live dates, now worries. Each webinar will be recorded and made available to you through iLinc within 24 hours. A video will also be produced and uploaded into the emembership online video library which you and your center will have unlimited viewing access as long as you remain a emember. (this may take up to 2-3 weeks after the live date)
- Periodic special speaker webinars (a) ASC or physician practice manager, (b) industry specific vendors, or (c) CICs.
- 1 featured webinar / month
- Video Library Training
- Accreditation training and compliance (AAAASF, AAAHC, The Joint Commission)
- CMS regulatory compliance and survey readiness
- Infection Prevention Training in a wide variety of topics
- Pharmacy, Medication Management and USP797
- CLICK HERE to review the Video Library Topic List
- Periodic special speaker webinars (a) ASC or physician practice managers, (b) industry specific vendors, or (c) CICs.
- Tuesday Morning Coffee With Cathy
Tuesday Morning Coffee with Cathy group discussions via web-conference. This is a weekly (or most weeks) telephone/web-conference on Tuesday morning at 10:00AM Central Time for the membership group discussion, idea sharing and problem-solving. All members are encouraged to attend for opportunity to have ongoing networking with other ASCs from around the country. Each session will be recorded and made available on podcast download.
- Policies and Procedures Library
- Comprehensive library of surgery center policies and procedure that are downloadable and can be edited.
- Forms Library
- Vendor Lists - ASC Industry-specific for products & services
- 10% Discount on Customized Policy & Procedure Manuals
- 20% Discount on EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT SEARCH & RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- GOVERNING AGENCIES, state, federal and associations for the ASC and physician practice management industries
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- Meetings and conferences affecting the ASC industry.
- Additional $100 Discount on future Infection Prevention Strategies seminars (2-day conference only)
- An additional $100 discount will be applied to our best conference pricing. (ie: Early Bird or Multiple Attendee pricing)
- 20% Discount on DVD purchases
- Discounts will be applied to your CART on the Excellentia Advisory Group website at the time of purchase.
- $200 discount off of our daily rate for on-site visits. (Regular daily project rate is $1200.00 per day)
- Discounts will be applied to your invoice at the time of booking our on-site.
Membership Price: $139.00 per month; automatic charge to your credit card each month at the same date of purchase. You get all these benefits for the same price as if you were purchasing just one of Excellentia's or most other company's webinars each month.
If you have further questions as to the content or utilization of this membership, please don't hesitate to call me (Roger) at ext.109.
- Recurring Profile
- Billing Period
- 1 Month cycle.
- Repeats 12 time(s).
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Emembership has been a great resource to Midtown Surgical Center. The training and information is 2nd to none. I have been the Clinical Nurse Manager at Midtown Surgical Center for 9 years, and I have completed 2 Medicare (State and Federal Surveys) with no deficiencies, due to the wonderful and invaluable resources provided on emembership . I have completed three AAAHC Surveys with no deficiencies, utilizing the incredible educational resources provided by Excellentia Advisory Group. They are second to none. Thank you, Michelle Reaves, RN, BSN, MSN, Clinical Nurse Manager
- Great Service!
- Our membership with Excellentia has been very beneficial to us at our surgery center. The webinar library covers a wide variety of topics meeting many of our learning needs. All the webinars we have viewed presented a lot of very good information. New webinars have also been added in a timely manner covering topics which are current issues for surgery centers. The webinars were very helpful to us in being prepared for our recent AAAHC and CMS surveys.
- Very Helpful Program!
I have used Excellentia for many years for continuing education hours for my staff and myself. The classes are always relevant, presented well, and interesting with ample opportunity for questions and answers. A couple years ago, we had the opportunity to become a part of the e-membership. We have access to hundreds of classes available on-line for all my surgery center’s continuing education needs. With each course any staff member that attends receives a certificate in their name for my personnel files. Each course offers the PowerPoints and any extra handouts needed and discussed during the webinar. Surveyors love my education manuals. For every class we watch, I put a copy of the PowerPoint and each handout along with my attendance sheet in the manual with date and time tabs. Excellentia (short for EXCELLENT IN OUR BOOKS) is all you need for your staffing educational needs.
Vanessa R. Bender, RN
Director - Wilson County Eye Surgery Center
- The Excellentia website was recommended to me a little over a year ago. At that point I was new to compliance and AAAHC standards. The webinars have been a valuable asset! I’ve have gained more knowledge through this site than any other references I’ve encountered. Another advantage is the additional material received that is associated with the particular webinar you are watching. They include compliance standards, example policies, surveillance tools, slides, and much more. They can be printed or downloaded. Not only can I use it for myself, but as staff training as well. I also appreciate that you can contact the company with questions or advice and receive a quick response. I will continue to utilize my emembership and highly recommend it to anyone seeking assistance with the world of compliance!
- Great Service!
We initiated our e-membership with Excellentia in May of 2017. This online membership has allowed me to obtain valuable training on various topics, like Emergency Preparedness, Infection Control, AAAHC Surveys and DOT training, to name a few.
What is nice about this program is that our facility pays for one membership, but all of our staff can benefit from accessing the training. Our facility Risk Management has used various HIPAA training sessions, and our surgical technicians/instrument processors have viewed some of the Instrument Processing and Sterilization training sessions.
You can view a live session/webinar or wait until it is added to the library and view it when it is convenient for you or your staff, which has been extremely helpful for our practice. Taking time off to attend a seminar is often difficult, especially in a surgery center facility where staffing is often limited.
You can request training certificates, so you can easily document the sessions you have completed. The information we have received has been current and accurate, and I would highly recommend the e-membership program of Excellentia to any facility that is looking for quality, up-to-date, cost-effective staff training options.
We highly recommend Cathy and her staff at Excellentia Advisory Group. We have had an Emembership for over 3 years and our expectations have been exceeded. The webinars offered are very informative, to the point, and can be accessed at your convenience. Their library of topics covers all that you need to run a successful ASC and meet ALL compliance standards. It is also beneficial that CEU’s are offered for all webinars. Cathy is always willing to assist me if I have further questions. She is knowledgeable in all aspects of this industry. Her consulting and expertise are a true asset to our practice.
The services offered by Excellentia Advisory Group are over the top!!!
The Center for Digestive and Liver Health & The Endoscopy Center
- Love it!
I am a current a member of the video website and love it.
- Good good product
- Sessions viewed so far have been very beneficial. Very helpful to be able to view when convenient not having to view at a scheduled time.