Presented by: Cathy Montgomery, RN, CASC
President, Excellentia Advisory Group
While each in their own right (Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement, or Infection Control) are challenging endeavors, combining these often proves to be a brain teaser.
Format: View-Upon-Demand (VUD) pre-recorded webinar presentation
This session will promote ideas and concepts that will be valuable as part of the process.
- Develop the team
- Where to look for topics
- What does CMS expect
- How to choose a format if it has not be chosen by your accrediting body
- Putting a root cause analysis on paper
- Performing an Infection Control Risk Assessment as a starting point
- What should you do when your corrective action process change falls short
- The 5 hottest topics today
Who Should Attend:
- ASC Administrators
- ASC Clinical Directors
- ASC Quality Assurance Managers
- Note-taking version of the PowerPoint presentation
- Options for Infection Risk Assessment
- Templates for RCA's
PRICE: $139.00 / USER EMAIL & PASSWORD
1Once you and any/all staff have reviewed this presentation, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth 1.0 Credit Hour of continuing education. You simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your certificates, using the Certificate Request Form found in the link below. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last names, position title (RN ,BSN, etc.), license numbers (if professionals) and date of completion.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;
CLICK HERE for Certificate Request Form
1ABOUT CE CONTACT HOURS:
Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481.
Issue Date: 4/6/2010; for 1.0 Contact Hour.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)