Presented by: Roger Manning, Managing Partner, Excellentia Advisory Group
About Our Speaker:
Roger Manning is the co-founder of Excellentia Advisory Group and Managing Partner. Roger's 30+ year career spans medical sales, sales management, operations management, multi-site facility management and new business start-ups. Roger has a strong foundation built in people management and human resources. Roger has been working within the surgery center industry since 1998 recruiting top talent for many of this nations top surgery center employers as well as small private physician owned organizations. Roger's knowledge of the ASC industry is comprehensive and he has been offering ASC advisory through Excellentia Advisory Group since 2009 as well as Human Resource guidance through Manning Search Group since 2001.
About this Presentation:
This one and half hour webinar presentation by Roger Manning will cover all the employment laws that the Administrator needs to know in order to stay in compliance as well as employ Best Practices. Roger will discuss how the court is inclined to rule regarding your Policies, employee files & storage rules, overview of all the employment laws that impact your surgery center, and more indepth discussion:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Civil Rights Act of 1186
- Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA)
- The Immigration Reform and Control Acto fo 1986
- National Labor Relations Act
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (GINA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Military Leave
- Workers Compensation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA)
- Other topics of interest will be Emotional Support Animals, Legislation Regarding Medical Marijuana, Sexual Harassment, Non-Retaliation Laws and some time for Questions and Answers
Presentation Format: View-Upon-Demand
Duration: 1 hour 33 minutes
PRICE: $139.00 / USER EMAIL & PASSWORD
1Once you and any/all staff have reviewed this presentation, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth 1.0 Credit Hour of continuing education. You simply contact us at email@example.com requesting your certificates, using the Certificate Request Form found in the link below. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last names, position title (RN ,BSN, etc.), license numbers (if professionals) and date of completion.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;
CLICK HERE for Certificate Request Form
2This program is approved for 1.0 hur of AEU credit by BASC Provider #0707 in the content area of Human Resources.
1ABOUT CE CONTACT HOURS:
Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481.
Issue Date: 4/6/2010; for 1.0 Contact Hour.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)