October 1, 2015 will be here before you know it. It is less than 60 days away! Are you ready for ICD-10 implementation? If you knew that you could reduce lost dollars during your transition, wouldn't you take action now?
- It is inevitable that cash-in will drop for many practices.
- You need to mitigate short term as well as long term damage from the conversion to ICD-10.
- The implementation date will most likely not be delayed again.
- If you are not totally prepared, then sign up for this webinar to get your strategy and tactics in place.
Moderator - Cathy Montgomery, RN - President - Excellentia Advisory Group
Barbara Pulliam, MBA, CASC - Revenue Cycle Management Consultant - Excellentia Advisory Group
Objectives of this presentation:
- Participants wil be able to explain why ICD-10 is necessary.
- Participants will be able to utilize and discuss a facility or practice readiness checklist.
- How to get your physicians ready.
- Discussion about a dual-coding system.
- All of the larger clearing houses are ready but still make sure your practice management system and clearing house are working together.
- Participants will know what is meant by families of codes and how will that affect the facilities.
- Participates will know how to develop a strategy and work plan to reduce denials.
Additional Handouts pertinent to this presentation:
1. AHIMA Documentation Tips2
2. AMA CMS Press Release 07052015
3. CMS Corrects Recent ICD10 Guidance for Physicians
4. GEMs Crosswalks Basic F-A-Q
5. ICD10 Check List
6. ICD10 State Workers Compensation Readiness List
7. MOHS Current
8. MOHS Future
This is a pre-recorded webinar.
Cost: $139.00; unlimited viewing for 90-days exclusive to your surgery center.
You may offer this training to all your staff at your single site location but your username & password cannot be shared or passed on to others at different locations.
Once you and any/all staff that have reviewed this webinar, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth one Contact Hour 1 of continuing education. You simply contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your certificates. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last name, position title, and license numbers (if professionals).