Are You Ready for ICD-10 Implementation? How Not To Lose Money During Your Transition
This one hour pre-recorded webinar presentation will help you prepare for the October 1, 2015 implementation of ICD-10 at your ambulatory surgery center or physician practice. This presentation is designed to educate you on ICD-10 and give practical strategies and tactics to begin immediately implementing in order to reduce risks of loosing money during the transition.
October 1, 2015 will be here before you know it. It is less than 60 days away! Are you ready for ICD-10 implementation? If you knew that you could reduce lost dollars during your transition, wouldn't you take action now?
- It is inevitable that cash-in will drop for many practices.
- You need to mitigate short term as well as long term damage from the conversion to ICD-10.
- The implementation date will most likely not be delayed again.
- If you are not totally prepared, then sign up for this webinar to get your strategy and tactics in place.
Moderator - Cathy Montgomery, RN - President - Excellentia Advisory Group
Barbara Pulliam, MBA, CASC - Revenue Cycle Management Consultant - Excellentia Advisory Group
Objectives of this presentation:
- Participants wil be able to explain why ICD-10 is necessary.
- Participants will be able to utilize and discuss a facility or practice readiness checklist.
- How to get your physicians ready.
- Discussion about a dual-coding system.
- All of the larger clearing houses are ready but still make sure your practice management system and clearing house are working together.
- Participants will know what is meant by families of codes and how will that affect the facilities.
- Participates will know how to develop a strategy and work plan to reduce denials.
Additional Handouts pertinent to this presentation:
1. AHIMA Documentation Tips2
2. AMA CMS Press Release 07052015
3. CMS Corrects Recent ICD10 Guidance for Physicians
4. GEMs Crosswalks Basic F-A-Q
5. ICD10 Check List
6. ICD10 State Workers Compensation Readiness List
7. MOHS Current
8. MOHS Future
This is a pre-recorded webinar.
Cost: $139.00; unlimited viewing for 90-days exclusive to your surgery center.
You may offer this training to all your staff at your single site location but your username & password cannot be shared or passed on to others at different locations.
Once you and any/all staff that have reviewed this webinar, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth one Contact Hour 1 of continuing education. You simply contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your certificates. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last name, position title, and license numbers (if professionals).