Dispelling the Mystery of Credentialing for Medical Facilities
Presented by: Cathy Montgomery, RN, President, Excellentia Advisory Group
Credentialing is important for meeting regulatory compliance.
This session will cover the following:
- *The difference between credentialing and privileging.
- *Who, what, when and how.
- *What specifics are outlined for CMS / AAAHC / TJC / AAAASF / HFAP.
- *Tips to strengthen your credentialing process.
- *How to use peer review as part of credentialing.
- *Immunity for your facility.
- *What and how to use Focused Professional Practice Evaluations at your facility.
- *How to use categories within your medical staff.
- *What's needed for re-appointment.
- *What are the advantages of using a CVO.
- *What's the best plan of attack to be organized.
Handouts that are included with this webinar include:
- *Note-taking version of the presentation.
- *List of important websites.
- *Application example.
- *Medical Staff Request example.
- *Reference Check example.
- *Surgeon Confirmation Letter example.
Price: $139.00 per telephone & internet connection. This price provides one internet connection (username & password) and telephone line connection. You may offer this training to all your staff at your single site location but your username & password cannot be shared or passed on to others at different locations.
Once you and any/all staff that have reviewed this webinar, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth one Contact Hour 1 of continuing education. You simply contact us at email@example.com requesting your certificates. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last name, position title, and license numbers (if professionals).
After your registration/purchase and prior to the webinar, we will send you at least 2 emails with the following:
- 1. Your login instructions and password from Cathy Montgomery.
- 2. An email from Lacey with the presentation handout for note-taking and any other documents that will be referred to within the webinar. You will be able to print out these files prior to the webinar for your note-taking during the webinar.
Select your webinar date in the dark blue box called Dates & Times. Once selecting the date, click ADD TO CART. You will be directed to the next page where you can complete your registration/purchase information and ultimately you will be directed to Paypal. You DO NOT have to have a Paypal account to purchase this webinar. Keep clicking all the CONTINUE buttons on the Paypal site until you have the option to use any major credit card. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to call us.
1Contact Hour Disclosure: Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481; Issue Date: 4/6/2010