PRESENTED BY: CATHY MONTGOMERY, RN, CASC - EXCELLENTIA ADVISORY GROUP
FORMAT: View-Upon-Demand; Pre-recorded presentation; 1 HOUR DURATION; WORTH 1 CONTACT HOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION1
New Year....New AAAHC Standards Manual!!
Find out what is new with AAAHC for surgery centers and office-based surgery facilities in 2018. We have designed a specific training session for deemed facilties and another presentation for the non-deemed status facilities. THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR DEEMED STATUS FACILITIES. Don't wait until it's time for your survey to start preparing. We will take a look at all the Core Chapters as well as touch on the Adjunct Chapters that apply to ASC's and OBS facilities, highlighting areas often missed.
Our presentation will include:
- Discussion deadlines for application and implementation of individual manuals;
- Handouts include the annual to-do list, policy requirement, risk analysis templates and much more;
- Reintroduction of the Physical Environment Checklist for Deemed Status facilities and how to use this tool to your best advantage;
- Learn how 2016 effects 2018.
Format: Live Webinar; Duration: 1 hour
Presented by: Cathy Montgomery, RN, CASC - President - Excellentia Advisory Group
Several handouts are included that support this presentation.
PRICE: $139.00 / per user email & password;
You are allowed to let all of your staff view this presentation through your one email account but you cannot share through other person's emails.
If you are an emember, you can view this presentation in your emember video library for no additional charge.
1Once you and any/all staff have reviewed this presentation, you (they) will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth 1.0 Credit Hour of continuing education. You simply contact us at email@example.com requesting your certificates, using the Certificate Request Form found in the link below. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last names, position title (RN ,BSN, etc.), license numbers (if professionals) and date of completion.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;
CLICK HERE for Certificate Request Form
You may also be interested in the following product(s)