You have no items in your shopping cart.
This DVD is just one of 14 presentations given at our Infection Strategies for Surgical Settings seminars conducted over a 2-day period of time.
Traffic Control in the Operating Room & Surgical Attire
By: Beth Ann Ayala, MT, MS, MBA, CIC
The learning OBJECTIVES of this seminar presentation are:
- Define role of health care industry representatives in OR and how it affects infection control management
- Discuss need for traffic control of surgical team in OR suite as it relates to infection control
- Identify ways to enhance traffic control in OR
- Discuss role of surgical attire in preventing health care acquired infections
You will receive 1-Contact Hour of continuing education for viewing and participating.
Excellentia Advisory Group will continually offer 1- Contact Hour for any new employee that watches for up to one year beyond the purchase date. Therefore this DVD investment can be used over and over and become part of your new hire training or annual in-service training program. *Excellentia Advisory Group will keep detailed records of all your employee(s) participation as outlined and required by the California Board of Registered Nursing. If you should ever lose your certificate and need a copy, please call us.
Once the DVD has been viewed and discussed, you should contact Excellentia Advisory Group via email with the name(s), title(s), and credentials of the person(s) that participated. Excellentia will U.S. mail your documents showing/documenting your participation and Contact Hours.
Preview a few minutes snipit of Beth Ann's presentation to help you better decide...
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $960.00
Special Price: $480.00