Tips, Tricks & Techniques for Successful Education in the ASC
DVD: This DVD video recording is one of 14 presentations given at our 2-day September 2012 Infection Prevention Strategies for ASC's conference.
Faculty / Speaker: Peggy Luebbert, MS, MT(ASCP), CIC, CHSP; Infection Preventionist
Peggy Luebbert, MS, MT (ASCP), CIC, CHSP
Infection Preventionist & Consultant
Peggy, a medical technologist with a Master’s Degree in adult education, found her passion in infection prevention and healthcare safety over 20 years ago! She has assisted all types of healthcare facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers, in developing and sustaining effective safety programs. Peg has published and lectured extensively on a local and national level. She is certified in infection control and healthcare safety.
Price: $139.00 plus shipping and handling.
- Denote the necessary formal education required in an ASC.
- Describe the different learning styles of their staff.
- Apply learning styles to formal / informal in-house education activities.
- List 5 diverse teaching tools that can be adapted to fit your facility needs.
About Contact Hours & Certificates of Participation
This presentation is worth one Contact Hour of continuing education. Each participant that completes the presentation will receive a Certificate of Participation and one Contact Hour. To receive your certificate, you must contact Excellentia Advisory Group via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the names of each participant and their professional license number. You will receive your Certificates of Participation in electronic format and Excellentia will keep back up records in case you need it in the future.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481
Issue Date: 4/6/2010; for 1 contact hour.