Advanced Infection Prevention Concepts for ASC's
This is the DVD recording of the one & half hour presentation previously given.
Presented by: Mary Bennett RN, CIC
Just a few of the topics that Mary will cover in this one & half hour presentation:
- Risk Classification and Why This Is Important
- Pre-emptive strategies
- Employee Education and Patient Teaching for:
- MRSA - infected and colonized
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- C. Difficile
- How To Effectively Clean & Disinfect Your Facility
- PPE Requirements To Protect Your Workers
- To Isolate or Not To Isolate That Is the Question
Webinar Cost: $139.00
We will be offering multiple dates & times. See pull down menu for those dates and check back each month for future dates & times.
This webinar offers 1 & 1/2 - Contact Hour of Continuing Education* and a Certificate of Participation for your employees files. Each clinician / medical staff member that watches this webinar is eligible to receive a Certificate. Once you have completed the webinar, you should contact Pat Reinhardt via email with the complete names and license numbers of those that participated and Pat will send out Certificates for each of them. ( email@example.com )
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481
Issue Date: 4/6/2010; for 1 contact hour.