EXCELLENTIA'S CMS SURVEY-READINESS PROGRAM1
YOU DON'T TRAVEL TO US, WE TRAVEL TO YOU!
ON-SITE TRAINING AND MOCK SURVEY
Excellentia Advisory Group offers expertise in assisting ambulatory surgery centers in obtaining Medicare certification in preparing for the CMS survey as well as staying in continual survey readiness for future CMS surveys.
- Three (3) days on-site at your facility conducting a thorough mock survey of your facility, policies, processes and files to determine your baseline readiness. On-site mock surveys and training are performed by consultant(s) who have either successfully been through many CMS surveys and prior training or have extensive experience in doing CMS surveys through their employment with one of the accreditation organizations. The consultant will provide hands-on assistance in helping you and your staff as much as possible within the time frame of the 3 days.
- Prior to the on-site mock survey, the consultant will review your Policies and Procedures and come prepared with suggested revisions and/or improvements.
- Before departure, the consultant is willing to lead a Governing Body Board Meeting to review the results, the TO-DO list and discuss the list of recommendations needed for a successful CMS survey.
- Follow-up phone and email consulting / mentorship (no additional charge) once the mock survey has been completed.
Have you already had a CMS survey and things didn't go so well? No problem, Excellentia Advisory Group can also assist you with your Plan of Correction in both reviewing, interpreting and authoring the proper response to your respective State Department of Health. This service is usually not done as an on-site visit and can be done virtually and billed on a $150.00/hour rate. If an on-site visit is needed as part of the corrective action plan, then our usual day rate is in force.
PRICE: $1200.00/day plus all travel related expenses. 3 day minimum is needed.
AVAILABILITY: All CMS survey-readiness on-site visits must be booked in advance with a 50% deposit to hold the date.
- 1Disclaimer: Excellentia Advisory Group is not the association that offers Medicare certification nor can Excellentia promise that you will get Medicare certification Our CMS Survey-Readiness Program is what the title implies in terms of providing training, consultation, hands-on assistance and continued mentoring which greatly enhances our client's ability to pass their survey by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).