EXCELLENTIA'S AAAASF SURVEY-READINESS PROGRAM1
YOU DON'T TRAVEL TO US, WE TRAVEL TO YOU!
ON-SITE TRAINING AND MOCK SURVEY
- Three (3) days on-site at your facility conducting a thorough mock survey of your facility, policies, processes and files to determine your baseline readiness. On-site mock surveys and training are performed by consultant(s) who have either successfully been through many AAAASF surveys and prior training or have extensive experience in doing surveys for AAAASF or other accrediting agencies. The consultant will provide hands-on assistance in helping you and your staff as much as possible within the time frame of the 3 days.
- Prior to the on-site mock survey, the consultant will review your Policies and Procedures and come prepared with suggested revisions and/or improvements.
- Before departure, the consultant is willing to lead a Governing Body Board Meeting to review the results, the TO-DO list and discuss the list of recommendations needed for a successful AAAHC accreditation survey.
- Follow-up phone and email consulting / mentorship (no additional charge) once the mock survey has been completed.
PRICE: $1200.00/day plus all travel related expenses. 3 days minimum are needed.
AVAILABILITY: All AAAASF survey-readiness on-site visits must be booked in advance with a 50% deposit to hold the date.
- 1Disclaimer: Excellentia Advisory Group is not the association that offers AAAASF accreditation nor can Excellentia promise that you will get AAAASF accreditation. Our AAAASF Survey-Readiness Program is what the title implies in terms of providing training, consultation, hands-on assistance and continued mentoring which greatly enhances our client's ability to pass their survey by the accrediting organization The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc.