This 70+ page binder includes a complete Emergency Operations Plan that will be customized to your specific ambulatory surgery center with a CD for you to make future changes. This EOP has been sold and field tested to-date in many ASC's across the country and was met with extreme satisfaction by surveyors. So even though the November 2017 deadline has come and gone, you may find yourself needing an EOP if your next surveyor doesn't agree with your plan. The EOP comes in printed paper pages in a red binder as well as policies burned on a CD in MS Word format for future editing purposes. When you purchase this EOP manual, you also include a phone interview with our consultant to gather the information necessary to customize your manual.
The manual will include both your county and state emergency resource contact information. In the Exhibits, you will find other useful resources. We will email a Hazard Vulnerability Analysis spreadsheet for you to complete and be part of the finished product.
Those surgery centers in Ohio have some additional State-mandated regulations layered into this manual as well.
CLICK HERE to see binder content on Index
NOTE: Due to an overwhelming response and demand for this product, expect delivery up to 1-2 weeks after purchase date due to the customization process. Once you make your purchase, please call contact us to set a time for a 20-30 minute phone interview to collect the necessary information to customize this manual.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- Excellent product !
- Having somehow missed the Federal requirement and being cited for not having an EOP we truly appreciated the timeliness and thoroughness of this manual. Our followup Federal survey went smoothly and we passed with flying colors. This is truly the best money I have ever spent and I have spent a lot as an ASC Administrator for over 30 years.
- Strong recommendation
- I recently received our customized Emergency Operations Plan. It is extremely thorough. There were areas I would not have thought to include in the plan. The product is worth three times what is listed. I highly recommend it to anyone in need of this plan.
- Appealing and Approachable
- The manual looks great! It has an easy interface that is approachable and broken down so it’s simple to understand each part. It’s also concise and designed that’s appealing, I really love the font and the way it’s written the words flow easily. I can’t say enough good things about the formatting!! The other employees and myself enjoy how easy it is to read compared to how intimidating most written policies can be. It came with a CD so we could reprint and edit if needed. We made an additional one so both the receptionist desk and nurse’s office could have a copy in case of an emergency. This manual really made my job much easier!
- Expertly Done
- A very well prepared and thought out manual. We appreciated the time put into the process including an interview to further customize the manual to our center. All of the information we gave was incorporated into the plan. This is a very good value. We appreciated that experts were assembling the manual, making it a complete resource upon receiving it without the need to do constant revisions.
- Excellent, it saved me so much time! It was well worth it. I had started doing my own manual, but they were able to organize it and pull all of the information together and make it look very professional. I especially loved the CD that comes with it so we can customize it further to make minor changes if we wanted.
- Highly Recommend
- Recently, during a Hurricane, we realized how much we relied on the internet and electronic communications for information. When the internet and power kept going out, we had no access to this vital information. Having a red binder with everything needed neatly organized and printed will help for future occurrences when the internet isn’t available or down. It has all of the numbers, rally points and pertinent information at the front at the top and helps being able to directly find the immediately important information. They gathered a lot of information we didn’t even think about keeping printed on-hand, such as a map of the building, local emergency radio stations and our Hazard Analysis report.
- Pleased with the professionalism
- Love it, especially how easy the whole process was. From the time we got the consultation to the time we got the manual itself was smooth and easy. The gentleman on the phone was friendly and professional throughout the entire process.
- Love it!!
- Absolutely amazing, so organized and detailed. Exactly what we needed!
- Good, it came a lot quicker than I thought it was going to. We had originally created our own, but Excellentia’s was very complete and filled in many gaps in our own information. Very pleased with the product!
- Wonderful job on our Manual. Loved how it was personalized to our facility!
- Great, wonderful job! The timeliness getting it to us was appreciated. Our EOP is excellent work. It’s organized well and covered everything needed, it was great! We haven’t received our review from the state yet, but we feel better prepared for it now that we have this.