This Video Training membership includes all of Excellentia’s video presentations within categories of regulatory compliance and infection prevention.
The value of this membership is more than just viewing videos…
- Each video presentation is worth at least one to one & half hours Contact Hours of continuing educations.
- Each of your clinical staff members can view the video and qualify for the Contact Hour(s).
- You can view as many times as necessary with as many of your staff as long as they are from the same facility and computer IP address.
- You can use this membership to train new employees.
- You can use this membership to schedule ongoing monthly in-service training on all areas of surgery center regulatory compliance whether it be:
- Infection Prevention
- CMS regulations
- Risk Management
- Accreditation through AAAASF, AAAHC or The Joint Commission
- Recurring Profile
- Billing Period
- 1 Month cycle.
- Repeats 12 time(s).
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Great Service!
- Our membership with Excellentia has been very beneficial to us at our surgery center. The webinar library covers a wide variety of topics meeting many of our learning needs. All the webinars we have viewed presented a lot of very good information. New webinars have also been added in a timely manner covering topics which are current issues for surgery centers. The webinars were very helpful to us in being prepared for our recent AAAHC and CMS surveys.
- Very Helpful Program!
I have used Excellentia for many years for continuing education hours for my staff and myself. The classes are always relevant, presented well, and interesting with ample opportunity for questions and answers. A couple years ago, we had the opportunity to become a part of the e-membership. We have access to hundreds of classes available on-line for all my surgery center’s continuing education needs. With each course any staff member that attends receives a certificate in their name for my personnel files. Each course offers the PowerPoints and any extra handouts needed and discussed during the webinar. Surveyors love my education manuals. For every class we watch, I put a copy of the PowerPoint and each handout along with my attendance sheet in the manual with date and time tabs. Excellentia (short for EXCELLENT IN OUR BOOKS) is all you need for your staffing educational needs.
Vanessa R. Bender, RN
Director - Wilson County Eye Surgery Center
- The Excellentia website was recommended to me a little over a year ago. At that point I was new to compliance and AAAHC standards. The webinars have been a valuable asset! I’ve have gained more knowledge through this site than any other references I’ve encountered. Another advantage is the additional material received that is associated with the particular webinar you are watching. They include compliance standards, example policies, surveillance tools, slides, and much more. They can be printed or downloaded. Not only can I use it for myself, but as staff training as well. I also appreciate that you can contact the company with questions or advice and receive a quick response. I will continue to utilize my emembership and highly recommend it to anyone seeking assistance with the world of compliance!
- Great Service!
We initiated our e-membership with Excellentia in May of 2017. This online membership has allowed me to obtain valuable training on various topics, like Emergency Preparedness, Infection Control, AAAHC Surveys and DOT training, to name a few.
What is nice about this program is that our facility pays for one membership, but all of our staff can benefit from accessing the training. Our facility Risk Management has used various HIPAA training sessions, and our surgical technicians/instrument processors have viewed some of the Instrument Processing and Sterilization training sessions.
You can view a live session/webinar or wait until it is added to the library and view it when it is convenient for you or your staff, which has been extremely helpful for our practice. Taking time off to attend a seminar is often difficult, especially in a surgery center facility where staffing is often limited.
You can request training certificates, so you can easily document the sessions you have completed. The information we have received has been current and accurate, and I would highly recommend the e-membership program of Excellentia to any facility that is looking for quality, up-to-date, cost-effective staff training options.
We highly recommend Cathy and her staff at Excellentia Advisory Group. We have had an Emembership for over 3 years and our expectations have been exceeded. The webinars offered are very informative, to the point, and can be accessed at your convenience. Their library of topics covers all that you need to run a successful ASC and meet ALL compliance standards. It is also beneficial that CEU’s are offered for all webinars. Cathy is always willing to assist me if I have further questions. She is knowledgeable in all aspects of this industry. Her consulting and expertise are a true asset to our practice.
The services offered by Excellentia Advisory Group are over the top!!!
The Center for Digestive and Liver Health & The Endoscopy Center
- Love it!
I am a current a member of the video website and love it.
- Good good product
- Sessions viewed so far have been very beneficial. Very helpful to be able to view when convenient not having to view at a scheduled time.