Excellentia's AAAHC SURVEY-READINESS PROGRAM1
You don't travel to us, we travel to you!
On-Site Training and Mock Survey
- Three (3) days on-site at your facility conducting a thorough mock survey of your facility, policies, processes and files to determine your baseline readiness. On-site mock survey's and training are performed by consultant(s) who have either successfully been through many AAAHC surveys and prior training or have extensive experience in doing surveys for AAAHC. The consultant will provide hands-on assistance in helping you and your staff as much as possible within the time frame of the 3 days.
- 5 hours of pre-recorded AAAHC training on DVD (DVD's provided and included in our program price) to supplement the consultants visit; depending on the time frame of order to on-site visit, the DVD's will probably be mailed to you in advance of the on-site visit. All ASC staff members are eligible for training and Contact Hours of continuing education along with Certificates of Participation. This DVD portion of the program alone is usually sold separately and valued at $450.00. CLICK HERE
Adjunct Chapters 9 -25 (1.5 hours)
Facilities & Environment plus Chapter 8 (1.5 hours)
- Prior to the on-site mock survey, the consultant will review your Policies and Procedures and come prepared with suggested revisions and/or improvements.
- Before departure, the consultant is willing to lead a Governing Body Board Meeting to review the results, the TO-DO list and discuss the list of recommendations needed for a successful AAAHC accreditation survey.
- Follow-up phone and email consulting / mentorship (no additional charge) once the mock survey has been completed.
PRICE: $1200.00/day plus all travel related expenses. 3 days minimum are needed.
AVAILABILITY: All AAAHC survey-readiness on-site visits must be booked in advance with a 50% deposit to hold the date.
1Disclaimer: Excellentia Advisory Group is not the association that offers AAAHC accreditation nor can Excellentia promise that you will get AAAHC accreditation. Our AAAHC Survey-Readiness Program is what the title implies in terms of providing training, consultation, hands-on assistance and continued mentoring which greatly enhances our client's ability to pass their survey by the accrediting organization Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.