Presented by: Julian Jacobsen - HIPAA Technology Officer - Excellentia Advisory Group and Cathy Montgomery, RN, CASC - President - Excellentia Advisory Group
Excellentia Advisory Group has expanded its technical consultant staff with the addition of Julian Jacobsen as HIPAA Technology Officer. Julian is an expert in Microsoft server environments and holds multiple HIPAA certifications. Julian has the breadth of experience to expertly identity all of your HIPAA compliance technology gaps and put plans in place to remediate those gaps. We would like to introduce Julian and his technical expertise via a webinar designed to help you determine if you have potential HIPAA compliance technology gaps.
We all know HIPAA best practices are extremely important for keeping your patient health information safe. We know that staying in HIPAA compliance is becoming ever more difficult with time due to the rapid and broad expansion of technology. Keeping up with the technology is a challenge.
Is your organization doing everything it can to be HIPAA compliant? Join our live webinar to find out if you are properly sending, storing, and backing up your patients’ important ePHI (electronic protected health information). This webinar will help you avoid data breaches that could result in huge fines.
DESCRIPTION: Our goal is to provide a high-level view of the different types of encryption your healthcare organization should be utilizing to conform to HIPAA compliance requirements. Julian will describe what must be put in place for your facility to be totally compliant. What are the dangers of ignoring HIPAA-required I.T. security?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Directors of IT / Technology Security Officer
- HIPAA Comliance Officer
- Director of Medical Records / EHR
- WiFi encryption - is your wireless network protected?
- Email encryption – how to check that your email is sent securely.
- Hard drive encryption – is your data stored securely?
- Mobile device encryption – are your cell phones, tablets, and laptops locked down properly?
- Cloud backup encryption – ensure your patients’ data is stored properly in the cloud.
- VPNs (virtual private networks) and two factor authentication – does your staff ever work remotely?
- Website SSL (secure socket layer) encryption – how to check if your website is secure.
- Secure website forms – are patients sending you data using “Contact Us” forms?
- Server security
The learner will be able to:
- High level view of HIPAA compliant security
- Common specific solutions
- Every situation is different. Opportunity for you to follow-up with me on questions pertaining to your own situation.
PRICE: $139.00 / User email & password
This view-upon-demand purchase is good for 90-days and can be viewed unlimited times by you and your whole staff at your facility only using the user's email and password. User email & password should not be shared with other facilities which could result in the original user being suspended.
1Once you and any/all staff have reviewed this presentation, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth 1.0 Credit Hour of continuing education. You simply contact us at email@example.com requesting your certificates, using the Certificate Request Form found in the link below. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last names, position title (RN ,BSN, etc.), license numbers (if professionals) and date of completion.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;