Presented by: Roger Manning, Managing Partner, Excellentia Advisory Group
About Our Speaker:
Roger Manning is the co-founder of Excellentia Advisory Group and Managing Partner. Roger's 30+ year career spans medical sales, sales management, operations management, multi-site facility management and new business start-ups. Roger has a strong foundation built in people management and human resources. Roger has been working within the surgery center industry since 1998 recruiting top talent for many of this nations top surgery center employers as well as small private physician owned organizations. Roger's knowledge of the ASC industry is comprehensive and he has been offering ASC advisory through Excellentia Advisory Group since 2009 as well as Human Resource guidance through Manning Search Group since 2001.
About this Presentation:
Roger Manning will cover what Human Resources is and how it intersects with the Administrator in the ASC setting. The attendee will learn during this 99- minute presentation what are the basic elements of HR including but not limited to Administrative responsibilities, best hiring practices, compliance, risk management, training & development of staff, as well as HR strategic planning. The learning objectives for this presentation include but not limited to:
- Better understanding of all the functional elements of Human Resources management
- How to keep your organization of of the court of law.
- Understand the difference between employees and 1099 contract workers and how to treat both legally.
- Important Administrative Must-Do's to keep you in compliance.
- Know what are the mandatory employee training subjects.
- Have understanding of Employment Law's impact on your facility.
- How to recruit, hire, train and retain employees to best practices and be legal.
View Upon Demand video presentation
Viewing time: 99 minutes ( Worth 1-1/2 hour Contact Hour continuing education )
PRICE: $139.00 / USER EMAIL & PASSWORD
Additional Handouts Pertinent to This Presentation:
- ADA Compliant Words
- Cell Phone Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Consent for Background & Reference Check
- Employee Absence Request
- Employee Complaint Form
- Employee Drug Testing Consent Form
- Employee Handbook Audit
- Employment Separation Form Example
- Employee Separation Report Form
- Example Employee Handbook
- FMLA & ADA Crossover Movie
- FMLA Office Poster - English
- FMLA Office Poster - Spanish
- Harassment Investigation
- How To Write Job Descriptions
- How to Write Standard Operating Procedures
- Internet Policy
- New Hire Checkist
- OSHA Form 300- Log of Work-Related Injuries
- Return to Work Agreement- DOL
- Sample Hiring Process Checklist
- Social Media Policy
- Termination Letter Sample
- Work Injury Report
1Once you and any/all staff have reviewed this presentation, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth 1.0 Credit Hour of continuing education. You simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your certificates, using the Certificate Request Form found in the link below. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last names, position title (RN ,BSN, etc.), license numbers (if professionals) and date of completion.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;
CLICK HERE for Certificate Request Form
2This program is approved for 1.0 hur of AEU credit by BASC Provider #0707 in the content area of Human Resources.
1ABOUT CE CONTACT HOURS:
Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481.
Issue Date: 4/6/2010; for 1.0 Contact Hour.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)