This DVD is just one of 15 presentations given at our Infection Strategies for Surgical Settings seminars conducted over a 2-day period of time.
Surgical Attire, Laundry & Environment of Care Issues in the Perioperative Setting
By: Mary Bennett RN, CIC
The learning OBJECTIVES of this seminar presentation are:
* Identify Factors that influence Air Quality
* Identify Factors that influence Watery Quality
* Identify and mitigate risks associated with construction and renovation
* Identify factors related to high quality laundry process
* Discuss appropriate use and laundering of surgical attire
Click below for a preview snipit of Mary Bennett's presentation...
You will receive 1-Contact Hour of continuing education for viewing and participating.
Excellentia Advisory Group will continually offer 1- Contact Hour for any new employee that watches for up to one year beyond the purchase date. Therefore this DVD investment can be used over and over and become part of your new hire training or annual in-service training program. *Excellentia Advisory Group will keep detailed records of all your employee(s) participation as outlined and required by the California Board of Registered Nursing. If you should ever lose your certificate and need a copy, please call us.
Once the DVD has been viewed and discussed, you should contact Excellentia Advisory Group via email with the name(s), title(s), and credentials of the person(s) that participated. Excellentia will U.S. mail your documents showing/documenting your participation and Contact Hours.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;