Dual Presentation: (1) Transmission Prevention Strategies; (2) MDROs, What Should You Do?
This DVD contains two presentations from our 2-day Infection Prevention Strategies Seminar. Our speakers are Brenda Helms, BSN, MBA/HCM, CIC and Kathleen McMullen, MPH, CIC. This DVD is worth 1 and 1/2 Contact Hours continuing education
This DVD contains 2 of the 15 presentations given at our Infection Strategies for Surgical Settings seminars conducted over a 2-day period of time.
Transmission Prevention Strategies / Transmission-based Precautions
By: Brenda Helms, BSN, MBA/HCM, CIC
The learning OBJECTIVES of Brenda's seminar presentation are:
* After listening to this presentation, you will know what are the transmission-based precautions.
* After listening to this presentation, you will know what are Standard Precautions.
* After listening to this presentation, you will know what are the difference between Contact Precautions, Droplet Precautions, and Airborne Precautions.
* After listening to this presentation, you will know what prevention strategies to take in each case.
Multiple Drug Resistant Organisms / What You Should Do.
By: Kathleen McMullen, MPH, CIC
The learning OBJECTIVES of this seminar presentation are:
* To learn about common MDRO;
* To learn and understand the routes of transmission;
* To be able to discuss effective prevention measures;
Click below for a preview snipit of Brenda and Kathleen's presentation...
You will receive 1 and 1/2-Contact Hour of continuing education for viewing and participating in this entire dual presentation.
Excellentia Advisory Group will continually offer 1 and 1/2- Contact Hour for any new employee that watches for up to one year beyond the purchase date. Therefore this DVD investment can be used over and over and become part of your new hire training or annual in-service training program. *Excellentia Advisory Group will keep detailed records of all your employee(s) participation as outlined and required by the California Board of Registered Nursing. If you should ever lose your certificate and need a copy, please call us.
Once the DVD has been viewed and discussed, you should contact Excellentia Advisory Group via email with the name(s), title(s), and credentials of the person(s) that participated. Excellentia will U.S. mail your documents showing/documenting your participation and Contact Hours.
* Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481: Issue Date: 4/6/2010;