Dispelling the Mystery of Credentialing for Medical Facilities
Presented by: Cathy Montgomery, RN, President, Excellentia Advisory Group
Credentialing is important for meeting regulatory compliance.
This DVD presentation will cover the following:
* The difference between credentialing and privileging.
* Who, what, when and how.
* What specifics are outlined for CMS / AAAHC / TJC / AAAASF / HFAP.
* Tips to strengthen your credentialing process.
* How to use peer review as part of credentialing.
* Immunity for your facility.
* What and how to use Focused Professional Practice Evaluations at your facility.
* What's needed for re-appointment.
* What are the advantages of using a CVO.
* What's the best plan of attack to be organized.
Handouts are on the additional CD and they include:
* Note-taking version of the presentation.
* List of important websites.
* Application for Priveleges
* Mock Survey Credentialing Records Worksheet
* Peer Recommendation for Reappointment Form
* Physician File Checklist
* Privilge Check Letter
* Reference Letter
* Tickler File
* Verification of Board Certification
* Verification of Malpractice Insurance
* Verification of Professional Education
* Verification of Residency
* Medical Staff Request example.
* Reference Check example.
Price: $139.00 + shipping & handling for 1 DVD and 1 CD. You may offer this training to all your staff at your single site location all are eligible to continuing education credits.
Once you and any/all staff that have reviewed this webinar, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation worth one Contact Hour 1of continuing education. You simply contact us at email@example.com requesting your certificates. You will need to provide a typed list of all participants first and last name, position title, and license numbers (if professionals).
1Contact Hour Disclosure: Excellentia Advisory Group LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP 15481; Issue Date: 4/6/2010